

I am packing
we are moving back home today and i am so excited! good bye calary tower. dosnt this last picture show you that the skies get freakishly tornado like in canada too(i took this photo yesterday)..man everywhere i go, one of these days its going to happen.
in the top picutre kaida is rolling arround on the blanket covered couch....hence the static hair.
blanket covered...well, thats the germ freak coming out in me(cat and dog hair covered it before the blanket)
rolling arround...well yes...she gets to do that now, i guess she will learn by consequince that it isnt the best idea to be a crazy girl on the couch. i watch her out of the corner of my eye...i cant just let my baby fall on her head.
1 comment:
Krystie! I'm been meaning to tell you I love all your pictures!! What lens/camera do you have? We are looking into getting one before the new baby!
Post a Comment