Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Nauvoo

we made it. I have been waiting all summer to go to nauvoo and we finally went. it was an awesome experience! all the couple missionaries were dressed all cute in pioneer clothes... this picture below makes me smile...I thought he was the cutest!here is me and my baby sitting on the stairway to the temple
sorry for the lack of writing, i have a huge headache from staring at the computer....if you have any questions just leave a comment.
kaida preaching
me and gar dancing...notice the sweat pitt......so freaking hot outside!!!!
kaida playing with bailee's buttons
gar put her on a training potty in one of the old houses we went to...i was not in the room at the time...obliviously

kaida loved walking around...




gar forgot his swimsuit...so he and curtis went to wal mart and found these sexy ones...they had so much fun swimming....just like little boys..once again!!
we had a little picnic before we did the tour of nauvoo....it was such a hot day...too hot!!

3 comments:

Mr. Feller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the fellers said...

ok, so my last post showed up as "shon" my hubby, I was on his computer, so I deleted it, and this is what I wrote....I love Nauvoo, it is SO pretty. I sent you the email, and at the bottom if it there is a link...somewhere in it it will say "babycheapskate.blogspot" you cant click on it, you have to copy and paste it into your browser....let me know if it doent work, it expires tomorrow (Wednesday)....

purebliss said...

I love all these pictures it makes me want to go there even more now! I miss you guys tonnes and hope to see you soon!