* that I could cook and that I enjoyed it....because I don't
* it could be a few degrees cooler outside so we could go out more often
* my pregnancy rolls would magically disappear and I could guiltlessly enjoy my addiction to sugar...anything sweet
* that taking great photos came easy, but for me it dosn't
* it was next friday.....because next friday we are going HOME....oh how I miss home
3 comments:
dont we all wish that our pregnancy rolls would magically disappear? I feel very angry when I see those girls that lose ALL...and I mean ALL their weight in the first couple of weeks....NOT FAIR!,BUT you look amazing! Yay for home, i am excited for you, and I love that Garrett talks in his sleep, that is hilarious! HAHA
Ryan talks sings and even fights in his sleep too its sooo funny! and by the way what pregnancy rolls? you look amazing.
That is a PHENOMENAL photo you've got right there!
Post a Comment