yes yes.... i am a wanna be professional...its true. i love taking pictures, but i know absolutely nothing about it. maybe some day. today there was a big 4th of july sale at joann fabrics. i got some cheap practice fabric fo 79 cents. then i found these fake flowers for like $5. so i came home and was boared...and heres what i did. i am lacking the proper lighting(hence all the shadows) and seamless, wrinkle free backdrop...but other than that...what do you think??

4 comments:
kristy!! those pictures are awesome! seriously awesome! it helps that you have a GORGEOUS daughter. Anyway we are working for APX also. Spence is teching and he really likes it. He's hopefully going to be a head tech next summer. How do you like Kansas? Did you fly out there or did you do the drive. We did the 40 hour drive and it wasn't bad at all but I am flying home on the 6th so we will be apart for 3 weeks. YIKES! anyway sorry for the longest message ever.
they are so cute...the second one...with her looking down at the flower is my favorite though! SO CUTE! Man...i wish I could do them that good!
I don't think you are a wannabe. Everyone that I've known to be good has done it by themselves. No classes, no instruction. Just them, a good camera, and lots of practice. I think they look great!
I agree with everyone else these pictures are way too sweet! I can't believe how big Kaida is getting we miss you guys tonnes.
Post a Comment