Saturday, July 28, 2007

im ready

...to be home!! the last couple of days have been very long and boring....making me miss home a lot. we usually spend our days inside with the A/C blasting, its like cabin fever. its nice to get out every once in a while...but its just been too dang hot!! so today i sucked it up and we went to the pool with aunty ash. we had some fun. Garett works all day today...from 9am-10pm so it makes for a long day! 34 more days left

3 comments:

the fellers said...

its hot at home too though dang it!!! I was ready to die...do you have ac in your house in Cardston? Cause all I wanted to do was get home to my AC!!!! AHHHH!!!!

the fellers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
purebliss said...

I can't wait for you to guys to get home too! Youll have to come to the Hat and we'll show you around there is lots of fun things to do here.