Thursday, July 5, 2007

Fourth of July


well here we are....celebrating independence day. it was quite fun. the best part about it was that garett got off work early and we got to spend the evening together. we all went out to dinner and got a spot to watch the fire works. we waited about an hour for then to start...but it was fun...we visited will everyone and here is the beautiful sunset that accompanied us.






kaida absolutely loved the fireworks. she wouldnt take her eyes off of them for a second. and you could hear her going "oooooooo" it was so cute!!

3 comments:

purebliss said...

Kaida is such a sweetie! I love the pic of her and her daddy. Your fireworks pictures turned out way better than mine, Ry kept going "now" everytime I went to take a pic and needless to say I snapped them at the wrong time.

the fellers said...

I like the pic of her on Ashley's lap (that is ashley right?)...the first one...she is totally making the face....ooooo...haha

the fellers said...

hey, yeah, I fly back on the 23rd....I have only been away for a week, and I have 2 1/2 left...and I am going crazy missin Shon.....AHH!