Saturday, January 12, 2008

what we've been up to

kaida was not getting in the water
a fun road trip to kalispell



a nice get together with the girls..this is only a few
dancing on the table ( her new favorite obsession)
our first time back on the mountian in FOREVER....so fun!
me building our crub for our new shower
gar does all the rough work (hanging the cement board and mixing the mortar) and i do all the pretty work....we work well as a team. gar has turned into quite the handi man....and i love it!

kaidas first hair cut


my lovely niece whittney
took pictures of sophie while spencer installed our new alarm system
getting into moms mascara
no comment
setting up gars snowboard
gotta love that my husband took 2 weeks off for christmas
little miss getting into moms mascara again
chasing kaida
took pictures of madison bevans...so cute!
took pictures for my beautiful aunt dixie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok...I LOVE all your pictures...all of them, but I think my favorite one is of Kaida on the toilet...she makes me laugh, i think we need to get her and Scoty together for a play date in the summer when I am up! Sound good?

Anonymous said...

oh...did I say you look AMAZING??? cause you TOTALLY look great!

kelseyp said...

that was one awesome post. loved it!! i feel so privelaged to be on there. we love the pictures soooo much!! and it's true you do look amazing!!

krysett said...

i look amazing....huh
you guys are funny