Saturday, September 15, 2007

on the go



it almost feels never ending....we are never home! on monday we bought this cute little van and headed up to calgary. we just decided that we are sick of stuffing everything in our car, plus a van is way easier when you have a kid!! i love it so far.
we are living DOWN TOWN CALGARY....im not in love with that idea...but our appartment isnt in a real busy area...plus we have this lovely view (not really....we are actually looking down on a wonderful gravestone factory) surprizingly it has been very nice....perfectly nice outside. kaida loves to play out on the balcony.

brett and paula live up here, so that has been fun! kaida loves the attention her cousins give her! they live by a lake so we went swimming the other day...i even got sun burnt...in september...i love it!!


i am getting my new lens today...so better quality pictures are on their way!

2 comments:

the fellers said...

Ok, so wait, why are you living in Calgary? I am so confused, I thought you were home in Cardston? I hate being confused! But I love that you have a van. We are in the process of selling our Jeep, and want to get a van, just a lot easier, and lot better on gas....hopefully this finalizes soon!

Lindsay said...

what the heck? Why are you in calgary? What is the meaning of life?