check these teeth out guys. kaida finally grew some more choppers. i took this picture after i gave her a blue gusher....thats why her mouth is all blue..haha
Yikes-at first I couldn't believe that was Kaida. She is so cute, and getting so big...hey, we lived in KC too for a while when Nathan was selling...where are you guys at? Your apt looks just like ours did! Have so much fun. I was there just a little while ago.
2 comments:
ok...that is the funniest pic EVER!!! And the apartment is so cute! Love it! Looks like you are having fun! Are you workign too? Or just Garret?
Yikes-at first I couldn't believe that was Kaida. She is so cute, and getting so big...hey, we lived in KC too for a while when Nathan was selling...where are you guys at? Your apt looks just like ours did! Have so much fun. I was there just a little while ago.
Post a Comment